Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One Year Pictures

Yes, they were taken a full two months after Addison turned one. Sigh. Maybe eventually I will get things organized and scheduled ON TIME!!!

But it was so worth the wait! I love the sneak peek that Lauren (the link isn't underlining, but click on her name to go to her site) has posted on her blog (All of the pictures you see here, but you can click on hers to see more detail. I just copied and pasted instead of enlarging, too.).

And I know I am one seriously biased momma, but is this child not beautiful? I wish I had that smooth porcelain skin and those piercing blue eyes!





And Addison is NOT standing in that window by herself! I have a tight grip on her waist under her shirt...I'm in the shadows!


This last picture makes me laugh because I wish you could have seen the work it took to get this little monkey to sit in that basket. If you know Addison, you know she DOES NOT sit still, and we spent the entire time scooping her up, brushing her off, straightening her bow, removing the mulch from her mouth and plopping her back in the basket!

I thought I would never get that delicate fabric clean--grass stains, ground in dirt--and she only wore it for about twenty minutes! I just wanted one sweet picture of her in her Easter dress that her wonderful Great Aunt Di gave her!

Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE THIS GIRL???

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, those pictures are awesome. The picture of her looking out the window (in black and white) is breathtaking. The pic with her pushing something with her finger is great. You can really see how sassy she is by her stance. Love that child!

Tara Gibson said...

those are priceless! love them all and umm where did you get that black and hot pink outfit.. i must get that for Bree!!

CAMoore said...

I love all the pictures from the sneak peak!!!! How will you ever choose among them? Good luck.

My favorite is the one where she is pushing something (a doorbell??) with her finger! So sassy!!!!

Cheryl said...

Addison is adorable, each picture is sweeter than the next. I saw that halter outfit on line and wanted to order it for Lily but they did not have her size, all her outfits are adorable and she did a great job. She is a cutie!

Boni Williamson said...

She is soooo cute! I love the one where she is pointing and the one where she is coming out of the door. Those are wonderful!

Where oh where did you get that hot pink, black and white outfit? I think Catherine needs that!

The Bertram's said...

She is too stinkin cute, and very photogenic! Love the pictures!!! Hope too see you all soon on more of your nightly walks!
Devin

Corbin said...

Awesome pics!

Rachel said...

LOVE these pictures Amanda!! She looks so old!!! I need to check out your photographer, she is awesome!

Talking about porcelain skin - Claire asked me tonight, "Why do you have those spots on your face?" (referring to my freckles =)). If only we were as pure and perfect as our girls =)! Addison is sooooo pretty and very photogenic!!

The Farrells said...

too precious!

The Traxsons said...

You aren't biased, she is beautiful!! Great pictures!

CAMoore said...

ok just looked back and YES I see that chair! Of course, you know me....LOVEIT! :)