Well, I must say that 5 am came waaay too early for me on Saturday. I don't know the last time I saw that side of the a.m. And waking that sweet sleeping baby was so hard! But it was so worth it because Addison and I had a great day and ran (walked semi-briskly) for a great cause!
We joined our dear friends in Kitchen Queens for a breakfast tailgate and then participated in the Family Fun Run/Walk. Thank you so much, Tara and Amanda, for being my photographers all day, since someone forgot her camera...
Of course, afterward, we did a little shopping and then Amanda and I headed to my house so that Addison and Cyler could take a much-needed nap (the mommies might have dozed off just for a second, too...)! After naps, we went to a fun boutique show where all I managed to do was talk to friends I haven't seen in far too long--I made it out with not one purchase! Crazy! Then Rachel and Owen came over for a late playdate and dinner, and those two monkeys tore it up well into the night!

I am so incredibly proud of Addison's behavior on Saturday. Waking up entirely too early, being forced to sit in her stroller for EVER, lots of noise and activity around her, and missing the priceless morning nap didn't faze this girl! She was a champ and really behaved herself!
Piggy-back rides! I was dancing and acting silly to entertain Miss Priss, and I just realized that I have become my mom. That's a pretty cool thing, though, if you ask me!
I just love this girl to pieces!
5 comments:
We had a blast with y'all!!!
Oh and I love "being" my mom!!
I LOVE that picture of you and Addison, you are such a great mom! And let me tell you, as the mother of three daughters, the comment you made about becoming YOUR mom, that is priceless, and one that I hope your mother sees, she will be tickled pink!
had so much fun! I love taking pictures so it was no problem! see ya soon im sure : )
What a fun weekend!! I am so glad that we were all able to hang out!! Oh - and I am soooooooo my mother!!! I pray I look as good as her too =)!!
I agree that is a fab pic of you with Addison!!!
Thank you Amanda. Your comment about being your Mom makes me so proud. I have told lots of people that I love Addison dearly, but what I truly love is seeing you be such a fantastic Mother! If you have become me, then it makes me feel that I was a fantastic Mother also. Love you.
Post a Comment