Monday, April 27, 2009

Hippity-Hop-Hop! Easter is Here!

Or it was two weeks ago! Hey--better late than never, right?A rare family picture! I always forget about the timer on my camera! Love this picture! And it only took about a half dozen attempts!Wow! The Easter bunny took care of Miss Priss! Play-Doh, lots of candy and toys, Yo Gabba Gabba DVDs, a Pink Chicken dress and bloomers... This is one lucky girl! And the bunny left Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs for Daddy! Yum!I like these "Peeps!" Can I have another?Mmm...M & Ms! I think I might need to make a dentist appointment after all this!Look at this sweet face! Could she be any more angelic on an Easter morning? And do you see the rain covering the back window? When I stepped out of the car to get Addison out for church, my foot was submerged TO MY ANKLE. And I was wearing platforms. Sheesh.

Church was wonderful, I always love the way I feel when I leave church on Easter Sunday. Then we went over to Uncle Craig and Aunt Shannon's house for Easter dinner and an inside egg hunt! Fun day!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that first picture! She looks adorable in her Easter dress - and the Easter Bunny was GOOD to Miss Addison =)!!

CAMoore said...

Awe thats a great fam pic!!!! I love timers on the cameras - what would we do with out them?

Tara Gibson said...

aww love the family pic! I wish the easter bunny still came to see me haha

Anonymous said...

The picture of Addison in the car seat is wonderful. She is absolutely beautiful! Often just commented that she looks like a grown up little lady. We are anxious to see how she has grown and all that gorgeous hair...