what a cutie pie!Can't wait til tomorrow!!! Im wearing my "staple" jeans!
LOL!! That is too sweet!!
That is cute! Yeah, jack only comes on at 10:30 at night???? I have all the episodes on the DVR and we just watch those. I made her a Jack shirt, you can go online and print out an iron on. She LOVED it!
What a sweet pic!
Too Cute! Aislynn has the same sippy cups and its her fave!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what a cutie pie!
Can't wait til tomorrow!!! Im wearing my "staple" jeans!
LOL!! That is too sweet!!
That is cute! Yeah, jack only comes on at 10:30 at night???? I have all the episodes on the DVR and we just watch those. I made her a Jack shirt, you can go online and print out an iron on. She LOVED it!
What a sweet pic!
Too Cute! Aislynn has the same sippy cups and its her fave!!
Post a Comment