.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We had a fun day today with Caroline and Carlee first at our house, then at the gardens for some spring pictures! Here are a few that Keri sent me--of course, I haven't uploaded mine from my camera yet, but aren't these so cute?
Addison and the girls ran around all the paths and flower beds for two hours while Keri and I chased them, pulled them out of fountains, off of bridges, out of fairy gardens... Once we found a big comfy bench swing, the girls were ready to relax for a little while in the sunshine. Addison (and I'm pretty sure C & C, too) CRASHED the second we got home!
4 comments:
Love that dress!!!!! Her hair looks so much longer in these pictures.
Beautiful pictures!!! Cyler goes tomorrow for his Easter pics with bunnies and chicks!! (should be interesting....)
Addison's pictures turned out really cute! It was good to meet you yesterday! When I get brave enough I'll have to take Andrew!
Amy
Addison is SO cute and with such a booming personality!! I love the first picture with her hand out to the side! So precious!!
Post a Comment