Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shoes...

This little girl loves anything she can try on! Jewelry, hats, handbags, scarves, shoes... Anything! She especially loves trying to put shoes on her feet and clunking around the house and stacking as many bangles as she can up her arms. It is so funny!

8 comments:

The Condreys said...

Too funny! She is a little diva in training! Love it!

Rachel said...

Too cute...yall are going to have your hands full when she starts shopping...but I think you would not have it any other way =)!

Tara Gibson said...

awww thats to cute! rachel is right, you guys have your hands full when she learns to shop : )

Kim at Scarlett Boutique said...

That is so cute! Such a girly-girl, I love it!!

Anonymous said...

The Bugs Bunny feet are hilarious. I laughed till I cried over the picture of her going around the corner. Shoes $100, diapers $30, bangles $50, THIS CHILD---priceless!

Boni Williamson said...

OMG! She is adorable! You guys better watch out...I believe this could lead to some serious shopping addictions!

BTW, You should try 100 things...it's actually hard...and insightful. And you better read mine...I need someone besides my grandmother to!

Peyton said...

She is so cute!

Beth Roberts said...

I just happened upon your blog...but our daughter's are so similar! Mine has started taking off her diaper after naps (UGH!) and she is obsessed with shoes, jewelry, clothes, etc.And she's only 18 months old! Yikes!!!