In our neighbors' yard... Sorry guys! Well, some of them are in our yard, too. If this child is willing to slow down enough and look in the general direction of the camera, I will take it wherever I can get it!
I think these are so funny--thank goodness for digital cameras! Can you imagine having to send film off to be developed, only to get some of these silly pictures back? Not that they're not cute of her, but not the way I remember this day in my head!
I was able to get this new header out of it, though! And I'm pretty happy with it!
6 comments:
ADORABLE! That dress is just precious!
you got some great pictures!!! She sure does love mulch/rocks!
These are great pictures!! I thought for sure the new header was prof shot!!! She looks adorable in her MJ!!
Too cute - the pictures are great. They show here sweet personality!
i LOVE these pics and the dress!! what season of MJ is this? too cute!!
SO CUTE! Love the pics - she is the sweetest! Your neighbors must be pretty fabulous!
Post a Comment