Addison's chandelier was hung yesterday by Daddy's good friend Jim, and ooh, is it cute! We are really making progress on her room, so I might give in and take a few pictures this week and post them. I'm still so embarrassed that it isn't finished! Actually, it really is pretty close, but her chair is downstairs in our room since she's still sleeping with us. Once that's back in her room, I just have to get a few more pieces of art painted and hung, and get a rug, and we'll be in business!
Taking a much-needed nap after a tough workout in the gym...
Mommy discovered that Addison is truly interested in her toys after putting her toy bar on Addison's car seat and seeing her intently watch the froggies all the way home. When Daddy learned about it, he got out all the toys he could find and clipped a bunch to Addison's bouncy seat! Can you say "overstimulation?"
We have been working on grasping. It doesn't happen all the time, but this morning Addison held on to her rings for quite a while during our conversation.
And those smiles! One look from her and my heart absolutely MELTS!!!
Super-Baby! This is sure to be a favorite game with Daddy!
Addison is getting better and better at focusing on things, mostly Mommy and Daddy, at greater and greater distances. The smiles are getting bigger and more frequent, but the fussiness has reached a new level. She started a shrieking cry when she wasn't feeling well after her shots, and it has stuck, I think because she noticed how much attention it gets from us! After feeding Addison and putting her to bed this evening, I just laid next to her and took it all in (and cried just a little, but I am doing that far less frequently these days!). I don't want to miss a single moment with her, even when she's screaming her lungs out at me for heaven only knows what! She is so amazing!
2 comments:
John Austin has started screaming loader too...But in the mornings when I go in to get him he has the biggest smile on his face! definatly makes it worth it!!! We are leaving next week to go on a trip we have had planned since before we got pregnant and we are not taking him!! I am sure I will be a nervous wreck w/o him!!!! Love your post and Addison is SO cute!!!
Amanda, thanks for your comment. I love connecting to other people through this strange little "blogging world!" I have loved watching Addison grow. She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment