Thursday, September 11, 2008

Birthday? What Birthday?

Ick. Mommy turned 29 yesterday. And not to throw a total pity party, but it stunk.

Yes, I'm alive. Yes, I'm healthy. Blah blah blah. But I had food poisoning. I will spare you the glamorous details, but suffice it to say that I wasn't even able to enjoy my FAVORITE birthday tradition, petit fours.

And on top of that, Addison and I had to miss the fashion show we were asked to be in at Monday's Child. We were really looking forward to it! Boo. I'm sorry, Lauren. Please forgive me!

Anyway, I'm over it. And I can have twice as many petit fours and not feel guilty. So there.

12 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! Trust me...29's not so bad! I'm turning 31 today! :-) I dreaded 30, but it was the best year ever...I finally got my Sweet Caroline!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!!
Sorry you were under the weather, but hope you are feeling better,now!!
I LOVE the wagon & letters! You did a fantastic job!!!
I'll take pics of Katherine in her wagon & post on my blog after her party on Sunday!
Thanks again!

Christy said...

Happy belated birthday Amanda!

the boyd girls.... said...

Aren't I an awful friend? Happy late birthday! I love you, miss you and hope to see you soon!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!! Sorry you were sick....Birthdays are not as much fun anymore huh?! Those petit fours do look delish =)!! Glad you are feeling better!

Boni Williamson said...

Happy Birthday! I hate it that you were sick. You should have an extra special "make-up" birthday!

Corbin said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry you were sick!!!! I am about to be 30 and that makes me sick!

RachelM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I'm so sorry that you were sick! But so glad you get to eat a ton of petit fours now! Those are my favorites too!

Amber said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Happy Belated birthday. So sorry you were sick!

The Traxsons said...

Well at least you're not 30 yet ;) But from someone who has been over 30 for a few years now, it's not so bad, I promise! Hope you are feeling better and got to make up for the sickness later!

The Evins said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! Trust me 29 is not that bad. I am knocking on the 30th door. I will for sure have a pitty party then!!! HAHA