Friday, September 5, 2008

Mmm...Good...

Biter biscuits are so messy, but sooo yummy! Addison loves them!"I hate to eat and run..."
Addison is standing up all the time. She has been for a few weeks, but I feel that those first steps are really any time now. What amazes us is that she will stand up with a relatively heavy object, like a box or a toy, in her hands, and she can keep her balance while holding on to it. She also frequently does squats without losing her balance. I have trouble doing that! She'll stand up, then squat like she's about to sit down, then suddenly she's up again... She is so proud of herself, too! FYI, the gates are sitting at the top and bottom of the stairs, waiting to be installed. Daddy...
Waving and clapping aren't quite there yet, but the arms flap a whole lot when she gets excited. I think we're almost there!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

She is such a cutie! Can't believe she has been standing for so long, she is young! Yeah, Addison! What an achiever. Ha!

Cheryl Carr (Lily's grammy)

Tara Gibson said...

found your blog off my sister (rachel-footballs and crowns) What a little cutie you have!!!