Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lower Right Lateral Incisor...Check!

Oh yeah, that makes five!

Addison had a rough day today at MDO; they had to call me to bring some Tylenol up to her because her sweet little mouth was driving her crazy! She wouldn't nap, even though she was totally worn out. And she cried no matter what they did! Even the usual tricks were no good.

She only took a 35 minute nap while she was there, which typically means that she will crash once we get home. But today's afternoon nap was only an hour. Poor baby, I know that on top of just not feeling like herself, she was sooo tired!

But this evening, a new little friend peeked through! No wonder she was so fussy! I know that there are another three hot on this one's heels, so we can't relax just yet, though!

1 comment:

The Farrells said...

I can't believe how many teeth Addison has. Poor Aislynn has yet to get a SINGLE tooth in!! What is going on??