I know several children who have been treated at ACH, not the least of whom is my 26 year-old sister who still sees her ACH doctor annually. He just doesn't want to turn her over!
Well, I can't sucker all the people who read this little blog, but I can tell you what a huge difference Arkansas Children's Hospital has made to my family, and the families of countless others. So here's your sucker:
And here's your chance to help. Our goal this year is $25,000, and every little bit counts!
2 comments:
What a great program! Cooper (my dog) and I are part of the AR Children's Hospital T.A.I.L.S. program. http://www.archildrens.org/volunteer/animal_assisted.asp
Cooper and I spend a lot of time on the Oncology Floor and have met quite a few people from NWA. It is SO great that you are involve so far away! This hospital helps so many people statewide!
What a great way to get people suckered. I will make a donation when I am there next week. ACH certainly does help countless numbers of children and it is the least that we can do to help in some small way. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment