Monday, September 15, 2008

It's Tough Being So Cute

Addison had a session a couple of weeks ago for Monday's Child, and here are some of her pictures from it. She was semi-cooperative; it was extremely hot and her crazy momma was bundling her up in winter clothes! Yikes!

These pictures will be on the Monday's Child website, www.shopmondayschild.com.
If, ahem, any grandparents out there feel that these outfits (especially that last chocolate and lavender Tralala one) are just too cute for one single picture, I'm sure Lauren would be happy to provide you with Addison's perfect sizes...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG!! These are ADORABLE!! She is a doll and I laughed at your grandparents shout out! My favorite was the lavender and brown too =)!

Sarah Beth said...

What a cutie! I love the first one in the plaid pants.

Cheryl said...

Hi Amanda:

Addison looked adorable in every outfit, what a little model, I went to the website and saw her there. That is so fun that she was able to do that! It looks like Mondays Child Boutique is a great place to shop if you lived there.

Cheryl Carr (Lily's grammy)

julia said...

What a great model you are Addison!