***I have discovered that the rumor is just that, a rumor. Daddy thought I was asking about the two front teeth that have been in for like a week. Sorry for the confusion. I'll probably need to call the papers...
Daddy says we have two new teeth, but Priss won't open her mouth enough for me to see if it's true! New teeth would explain a lot... Food hasn't held much interest lately, lots of diaper changes, gnawing on everything in sight, general fussiness... If they are in fact present, it is her upper lateral incisors, both right and left. I will update as soon as I know for sure!
I know everyone is waiting on the edge of their seats to know!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness... 2 more teeth!! I think Lily has started to teeth a bit! Addison is just too funny standing up 'n' all!! What a big girl!! She is such an overachiever!! It won't be long 'till she is walking everywhere! Such a CUTIE!!!
Thanks Amanda for your help in rotating the video!
Post a Comment