Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I Heart Green Beans
Finger foods are so much more fun than baby food. We haven't cracked a jar of Gerber in weeks. Addison prefers things she can control. Broccoli, green beans, toast, blueberries, blackberries, noodles, yogurt bites, Cheerios...
Okay, neither of us smokes (yuck), and no one has ever smoked around Addison, so I have no idea where this came from. But of course, I saw her doing it and had to take a picture! Ha!


This is actually a happy face. For a while now, Addison has been squinting her eyes, scrunching her nose, and smiling and breathing quickly and loudly through her teeth. She does it a lot when JE or I are up close to her face, I think she's learned that we think it's funny, so she does it for a laugh. This picture was snapped in the middle of whatever you want to call that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so adorable!
cy has decided that he's over baby food too! where did our babies go???
Post a Comment