
Addison, YaYa (my mom's chosen alternative to Grandma) and I packed up and headed to Fort Smith today for Addison's first photo shoot with Mika Beth Edwards. She was such a good girl (not at all diva-like, just a little hissy fit when her diaper needed changing), and Mika Beth was so great with her! It was such a fun day! We're just sad that Daddy couldn't come with us; he had to wait all day for the AT&T man to show up to set up the phones at his new office. =(
Wow! I just checked Mika Beth's blog, and Addison's pictures are up!!! And of course, I cried my eyes out when I saw these! I can't wait to get all the proofs! Mika Beth, you are amazing!!! I hope you don't mind me posting these... Here's a few:

Wow! I just checked Mika Beth's blog, and Addison's pictures are up!!! And of course, I cried my eyes out when I saw these! I can't wait to get all the proofs! Mika Beth, you are amazing!!! I hope you don't mind me posting these... Here's a few:





1 comment:
These are precious! I love the one with the cute hat!!
Post a Comment