Meeting our first baby, Falene. She's still a little upset with the fact that she's sleeping in the garage instead of her warm bed in our room, but maybe soon she'll get lucky and be invited back in! She hasn't been jealous exactly, just a little confused about this new creature that's taken all her attention!
Passed out after a meal!
Addison seems to like her bouncy seat pretty well!
Daddy seems to like his Addison pretty well!The following pictures are from our first sponge bath, which Addison was not too fond of. Maybe we'll get better at it. I think we're all ready for REAL bathtime fun!
Daddy trimming the fingernails. Mommy looks a little worried...
Proud Papa!



1 comment:
Thanks Amanda! I'd love for you to add me...mind if I add you too? I LOVE seeing the babies grow...it's such a treat for me since I live so far away.
Post a Comment