My very dear friend Keri recommended a Safe & Secure Sleeper since Jim Ed and I can't bear the thought of putting Addison in her pack and play bassinet, which is no more than 2 feet from the edge of my side of the bed. But that is sooo far away! We didn't sleep really well the first week home because we were so worried about hurting her in our sleep, and the Safe & Secure has a padded "headboard" that protects her, so this thing was a great idea! Plus, it has mesh on the sides so that if she mushes her little face up against the edge, she can still breathe. We have all slept better since getting this great tool! Thank you Keri!!!

What's so funny is if I leave her alone--this time was to take a (literally) 30-second shower--this is how she ends up! The bed is perfectly flat, but Addison manages to wiggle her way sideways so that her legs hang off. She also kicks those covers off, sometimes pretty fiercely! This picture is from the "Naked Baby" day I posted before!
Also, I mentioned before how much she loves her gym, so here are a couple of pics of Addison catching her reflection in the mirror. I can't help but think she knows what she's doing when she grabs at that purple elephant!

Doesn't she seem proud to have noticed herself?
2 comments:
Jim Ed and Amanda:
Trudy shared your blog spot with me yesterday and I will be watching Addison's progress. What a beautiful little girl you have been blessed with! Congratulations! You all will be wonderful parents!
I was telling Trudy that Addison can probably date Kirk and Rachel's little McCoy Samuel Miller but after saying that I can hear Jack saying, "Jim Ed---keep her away from Kirk's kid!"
Again, congratulations and she's everything and more that Trudy said she is! I loved the pictures!
Linda Miller
Thank you, Mrs. Miller! I check out McCoy's blog every now and then--he's a cutie, you must be so proud!
Jim Ed has already decided she can't date until she's 30!
Post a Comment