Friday, February 15, 2008

Splish, Splash, I was takin' a bath...

Yaay! We finally got our first big-girl bath, and Addison LOVED it! She was so serene and patient, until it was time to get out! I think she might be a woman after Mommy's heart--I turn into a raisin every time I take a bath because I just don't want to get out! This one's a bit blurry, but her face is so cute!

Pre-bathtime, a little upset with Mommy for stripping her down!
Ooh, that's not so bad. Notice the added feature--I don't want to post her woo on the internet for the whole world to see. That would probably be a little uncool when she's 16.
The water feels nice!
Scary picture of Mommy, but what is so funny here is that Addison is about to warm my lap with a little diaper-free surprise!


1 comment:

julia said...

I love the sensorship bubbles, that's so funny! You're right, she'll really appreciate that one day.