Here are a few random pictures of Addison and two of the many people who adore her...
All dressed up with YaYa, who made that cutie-patootie bow on your hat. YaYa is the world's best bow-maker, but she'd better get busy because all those tiny baby bows are waay too small!
Addison on the night of her birth with her still-unnamed Grandpa! Happy XXth Birthday, Old Man! We love you!
Many people are asking for nursery pics. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH! Her nursery is still not finished and it is driving me crazy! Her armoire has been backordered (or just plain not ordered) for a million years! ...And now her chair is downstairs in our room because she's sleeping in our room. ...And we only have one picture on her wall (painted by my very good friend, Lindsey, who today announced to the world some very fabulous news! Congrats! We love you guys!). I guess what they say is true about the cobbler's children having no shoes. I can design the heck out of someone else's house, but I can't decide on things for my own house! Anyway, here is a teaser picture of her adorable bed, with custom YaYa bedding and drapes, and (hard to see in the picture) big horizontal pink stripes that Daddy and unnamed Grandpa worked so hard on! I have such plans for this room!
This is a little old, like a week, but to a 3 1/2 week old, that's a long time! Look at that Angel Baby face!
Another cutie pie bathtime picture!
How cute is this one? She is definitely a side-sleeper! We always start her on her back, but about half the time, she tries to roll to her right side. We must have been pretty loud for her to have covered those ears up! =)
Okay, folks, I am really having trouble with the fact that one day I will possibly have to return to work. I do not ever want to go back to work. I want to protect this child, and spend every possible second with her and not miss a thing. I am toying with some ideas, but if anyone has a sure-fire way to bring in a few dollars a month, I am so open to suggestions. One of my ideas is custom burp cloths with beautiful ribbons. I know that won't make me a million, but it might help keep Addison in the fabulous clothes to which she has become accustomed! I have a few samples made, so if anyone needs a shower gift, I can do custom designs--I will post pictures of that later! (What a cheap advertisement for myself. Sorry, back to my Angel Baby.)
Addison, you are the most wonderful creation on this planet. Daddy and I are so in love with every little thing you do, every little noise you make. We thank God every day for deeming us fit to be your guardians here on Earth. Keep on surprising us, sweetness!
11 comments:
I love her bedding and horizontal stripes!!! Absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see the whole thing.
Such a cutie!
Amanda, you're so talented at everything you do! Addison is soooo precious.
I'm enjoying all your updates - I'm glad you decided on the blog!
She is just so precious! I love the bedding. I need some designing expertise - I'm ready to strip my house down and start over...only I'm too poor to do it (I work, but very little!).
Yes, please do add us to Addison's playgroup :) I'll add you too!
I love the bedding!!! SO cute!!! and love the baby!!! John Austin thinks she is very cute! But I bet her daddy won't let a boy near her!!! One of the best gifts(this boy spit up alot!) I have gotten so far was a dozen personalized burps cloths not to mention some beautiful ones made by a good friend. I use them ALL day long! I think you should try that! Post some pics I would be happy to buy them for gifts and advertise for you! I have been taken JA to work with me! I am sure people who are getting root canals love to hear the dental dril and a crying baby! Oh well you do what ya gotta do!!!
Amanda your little girl is so cute. I found your blog trough a friend. I really enjoy looking at your pictures. It is so hard for me to remember Walker being that little. Even though he is only
2. Being a mommy is so much fun. Her room is so cute. I hope things are going great.
Amber Evins
I found you through Rachel...I LOVE her bedding!! It is TOO cute!! Where did you have it made?
Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl! I am so exited for you all!
- Ashley
Ashley, I found your blog today! How are you? Your family is so adorable!
It's so fun to watch everyone connecting through all of our blogs.... Anyway, I think that we are bringing you dinner tonight... I will call you! Love all the new pics! Can't wait to squeeze on her some more!...and I really can't wait until she is old enough for playdates! :)
Amanda--
My husband is from Springdale and after reading your comment I asked him if he knew you or your husband and he said he did know your husband. Small world! I'm sure we know some of the same people.
Post a Comment