Then we went to Daddy's office (getting to be a regular part of our day), and Mommy had to run an errand on Dickson Street, so Daddy suggested that I leave Addison with him while I ran. She was fed, and it should have been fine, but guess who called about 25 minutes after I had left? Of course, she was hungry again! These marathon feedings HAVE to stop!!!
The best part of the day was Addison's first Valentine's Day dinner! We went to the Country Club with PaPa and Lynnlee for a wonderful dinner, and Addison was a perfect angel! Here she is with her first rose, from the ladies at the club!
We had to have a little help with the high chair--thank goodness our sweet server knew what she was doing!
Back at home with all of Addison's Valentines! We're sort of in the way, but this kiddo made a haul! Imagine what it will be like when she can actually open the presents!
Happy Valentine's Day, Angel Baby! We love you so much and you have made our lives so complete and happy!
4 comments:
Hi Amanda!
Trudy was telling me the other day about your gorgeous baby girl and I had to come over and see her! She is absolutely adorable!
I love all of her bows!! Yall's shower curtain is sooo cute too!
Congratulations on Addison! I know yall are having so much fun!
Rachel Miller
We would love to be in "Addison's Playgroup" and we'll add yall to our list!
hey, this is matt current. my mom and i love seeing pictures of addison and reading your stories. we love you. (gwen and her son)
Matt! The last time I saw you, you were tiny!!! I bet you hate hearing that! =) Thanks for checking us out, and come visit sometime!
Love, Amanda
Post a Comment