We packed up and headed back to the doctor today so Mommy could have her one-week follow up with Dr. Seale. Everything looks good, and all the nurses were so happy to finally see Addison! They were getting used to seeing me on an almost-daily basis, when I would head in to the office thinking I was going into labor! Dr. Seale definitely thought she was a keeper! (So do we!!!) We go see Dr. Gregory on Friday for Addison's first real appointment!
The biggest adventure of the day was Addison's first projectile...all over Mommy...right before we walked into the doctor's office... Interestingly enough, I didn't scream or get grossed out at all. I am definitely getting used to this mom thing. I still don't know if I'd be able to handle the ferris-wheel puke that Aunt Sister (my younger sister, Lindsay) exposed YaYa to at Magic Springs years ago. Now that was gross.
And we're really glad that my dad (who hasn't chosen his nickname) is okay after all those tornadoes that ripped through Arkansas last night. Thank goodness!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you're blogging! Addison is so precious and I can't wait to follow along as she grows!
Julie Grayson Hamra
Post a Comment