"Okay, Aunt Sister. If you say it's good, I'll try it!"
"Are you sure about this?"
"Seriously? It's really supposed to taste like this? Yet, I can't seem to stop!"Okay, we don't just feed her pickles! Addison loves cantaloupe, pineapple and watermelon, all of which she can "chew" pretty well with the two teeth she is sporting. But she doesn't make such funny faces when she eats them!
Yes, I know I just wrote a post about a pickle. Amazing, the little things are all you need for entertainment!
Yes, I know I just wrote a post about a pickle. Amazing, the little things are all you need for entertainment!
Thank you both for meeting Addison & I! We had a fun girls' day! 
2 comments:
OH my gosh!!Clarke does the same thing (drinks the pickle juice). I think he drinks pickle juice like every day - I can't keep enough pickles around for him!
Amanda she is just too cute!!!! Hope all is well. Are you going to teach this year????
Post a Comment