Saturday, July 12, 2008

I just have to tell you...

Addison and I went this evening to a preview party at our friend Jessica's new store, Mae's Emporium. You MUST go! It is jam-packed with the most gorgeous vintage jewelry and other fun finds.

Jim Ed bought the beautiful locket I wear from Jessica. It's from 1890, if I remember correctly, and it is monogrammed with an A (original) so that I can wear it and give it to Addison for a special birthday or her wedding or some other special occasion. If you haven't seen it, look at basically any picture of me when I'm not in the water, and you will see it. It was my "push present" when Addison was born, even though there wasn't any "pushing" involved! I absolutely love it.

Anyway, Jessica has decided to open a darling little store and we are all in for a treat! Addison picked out several pretties that she just has to have! Of course, my camera was in my pocket the whole time, so no pictures, but if you are on West Avenue, not far from On the Rocks, stop in and visit. You will love it!

No comments: