My awesome cousin Maddie came over to play today! We had SOOO much fun! In fact, we played so hard that even Mommy and Maddie had to take a nap at the end of the day! I wore them OUT!!!
First, Maddie fed me Breakfast! Rice cereal and PEAS! Yummy!
"Oh, okay...So the Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the water spout. I see..."
Then she took me to the Library for stories and songs! Afterward, she and Mommy went to lunch, but I took a nap!
Then we took a long HOT!!! walk!
And swung on the swings!
Mommy got in on the action, too!
Then we came home and cooled off! Whew, air conditioning sure is nice!
Enjoying Hanna Montana together!
Maddie, I had so much fun playing with you today! Thanks so much for coming over! I love you!
1 comment:
Addison is so cute! We definitely need to get together for a play date. She and Evie would have so much fun!
Post a Comment