

I caught these pictures yesterday morning while Addison was sitting at the window watching our dog, Falene, guard the door as she started doing when Addison was born. It really is sweet; as jealous as she must be of this little creature who took her place, she sits outside at the door closest to where Addison is. When she hears her crying, she comes to the window to make sure everything is alright.
2 comments:
She looks so sweet in these pictures! I love your new header!! So cute! And the pictures of her with her giraffe, LOVE! I need to get some more of those in! Hope you are doing well!
Keep doing the black and white photos. They capture so much more than the color shots. She and Falene will be the best of friends, once you turn Addison out into the yard so they can play together.
Post a Comment