Tuesday, July 15, 2008

She's Got It!

Here's a short little video from a couple of days ago of Angel Baby on the move! She's got the moves, she just needs the right motivation to get going!

The next video shows this funny little hurdle thing she does with her leg before she gets going! So cute!

***Grrr! Why am I having so much trouble posting videos??? I will get this one added as soon as I can!

This child is ready to go! Look out, world!

3 comments:

RachelM said...

Look at her go! I'm so impressed! That little leg thing is so cute!
I've been catching up on all your blogs!! Goodness!
I love the name Falene for your dog. How did yall come up with that?

Corbin said...

Holy Cow!!! Look at her go!!! Thats is great!!!

Christy said...

soo cute!!! Did you get my email about the tutu??? Just wondering... the game we are wanting it for is august 16... do you think it would be done by then?? just let me know! Thanks so much!!!