Then this...

And then this...
I am such a messy eater! But I'm not too picky! I like green beans, peas, squash, applesauce, sweet potatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe, and just about anything on Mommy or Daddy's plate that I'm not supposed to have yet!

I ususally have to take a shower or bath after eating because I make SUCH a mess!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness.. look at her!!! Too cute!!! She just gets more adorable every time you post!!! Also, We live in Florida and are miami dolphin fans.. can I order a miami dolphin tutu from you for miss Lily for this football season?? Just let me know!! Thanks so much!!!
I thought McCoy was flexible but she might have him beat! That second giraffe picture is great! Maybe you have a future gymnast on your hands!
O my is she flexible or what? The pictures with the giraffe are so cute. I think you really might be in trouble!! Isn't it so much fun when they master a new skill!? Good luck!
Post a Comment