
Tell me what you think about the new background we've got goin' on here. Easy to read? Cute? Is it "Addison?" She was getting really tired of the black, and she likes to make changes, but she was not having any luck with the previous site she was using for backgrounds because every time a change was made, ALL of my links and such disappeared. Drama!!! So I played around with
The Cutest Blog on the Block and discovered that they don't have such problems. I sure hope Addison is happy...
8 comments:
Love the new look!! How do you get that cute font in the "Addison" title? I only have like 5 fonts to choose from and they are definitely not girly enough!!
Very cute blog background! Love it!
I am thinking about changing mine up a bit...will have to check out that site!
I love it! I was looking at Cutest Blog on the Block too. I am wanting something for our blog! Did you just use the free backgrounds? Also, we saw yall at the pool this morning during your swimming lessons! I didnt get a chance to come over to say hi, I was chasing Logan around. Anyways, she looked like she loved the water!!
I love it. It was great getting to met Addison in person today. She is just too cute!! The bckground looks great. I want to change ours so bad. Share your skills:)
Love the new background! Very funky and very Addison!!! I've been kind of thinking about changing mine up.
Looks great, looks like addison is on the go! I love it! Let's get together next week and you pick a night we can all eat! :)
So cute I may have to try and get creative too!!! Addison is getting so big! I wish we were closer to get the kids together John Austin is so interested in other little ones!!!
Amanda.. your blog is too cute! Addison is getting so big! Her little bikinis are to die for! Take Care.
Post a Comment