I've had to hire an assistant! She's the official tutu-tester! She's really quite good! (Why can't this picture be clear? Look at that grin!!!)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Katherine can't wait to get her tutu from you! After seeing Addison in hers,she was a bit jealous but I reassured her that she had one on the way!!! Addison is a doll! Lesley
5 comments:
Katherine can't wait to get her tutu from you! After seeing Addison in hers,she was a bit jealous but I reassured her that she had one on the way!!!
Addison is a doll!
Lesley
I think you have a camera nut on your hands that will pose for pictures whenever she sees a camera. Great pictures, love the teeth!
Those pictures are great! She has a beautiful smile!!!
Amanda.. Addison is getting so big and she is adorable! I hope your new business is going well. Mila
that grin is precious!!
Post a Comment