Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

We spent a fun July 4th weekend at YaYa and Often's. Lots of food, family, friends and fun! The weather didn't exactly cooperate, so we were inside a lot, and there wasn't the usual big fireworks show because the place they shoot them from is still underwater from all the spring rains! But we still had fun! And a few fireworks, but Angel Baby was fast asleep by that point!

I was absolutely horrible about taking pictures, though! Well, I got Addison, but none of any of us with her!
My new favorite teething toy--Mommy's flip flops! Ewww...

My new trick. I like to bite down on the spoon as I am being fed! Thankfully YaYa had a seat I could eat in because Daddy forgot my high chair!


Ahhh, this is the life!
On your mark, get set, go! Ready for the Olympic Dive Team!
I like going under!

My other new trick. I have discovered that I can take these silly headbands off that my Mommy makes me wear. And I do it all the time! Ha!

After the long drive home, Addison needed a treat, so she got to have some yummy fresh cantaloupe in her feeder! Yum! She loves it!Then she had some steam to blow off after being in the car for so long, so we let her dive into her favorite catalog!

Again, a very fun weekend in spite of the yucky weather! We love you all!

1 comment:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

So cute!! I have to say I love the catalog picture!!