Daddy has been really busy both with work and coaching the gold team for Kiwanis Kids Day Football. This is something JE loves to do (especially this year since our nephew Will played for the first time), but it takes soooo much time! Until this year, it wasn't really a big deal for him to be so active with it, but he has really missed being with Angel Baby. The last game was Thursday night, and we are pretty happy to have our Daddy back!
"Hey, Elle! I like that flower on your head!"
"Seriously. I like it. I think I want it."
"Hey Addison! Guess what. I got to keep my flower!"
"Whatever." Look at that prissy hand!
My favorite coach!
And his favorite player!
"Come on boys...Huddle up!"
Um, yes. She is wearing a tutu to a football game. The day I found out that JE was coaching gold I decided Addison needed a gold (yellow) tutu to support her Daddy! That's how we roll.Addison pulls up on anything near enough to pull up on, and has made a few attempts at cruising from one item to another, such as sofa to ottoman. She's very brave! She will also get from the yoga stance to standing very easily, and can usually stand for a few seconds with no help from anyone! I am so scared!
We have also begun the process of Addison-proofing our house. She has expressed an interest in electrical outlets, so the covers are in place. We aren't quite to the point of needing gates everywhere yet, but that is probably mere days away.
Addison is also incredibly verbal, making lots of "da-da-da-da" sounds and "mmmmm" sounds. She still grunts a lot when she is happy, or mad, or content... People often tell me they think she's gone #2 when they hear that, but no, that's just her chosen form of communication! She actually gets very quiet and still when it's time for business!
Aunt Sister came over to play on Monday, and we decided that we would go to the club for an evening swim. Addison loved to show off for dear Aunt Sister, too! She kicked and splashed and had an absolutely wonderful time! We love, you Sis!








It was really fun for Addison to show off her new swimming skills at Rigley's first birthday party last weekend! She did not hesitate to get right into the pool and kick and splash! Even the big kids were impressed. She got to see her buddies Grady and Asher, too, but Lily was at home. We have a ton of boy friends, not to be confused with boyfriends. We need some more gals our age! I think Rigley's big brother Knox might be interested in Little Miss. He swam right up to her and said, "I haven't met your baby. I need to." So they were promptly introduced and became fast friends! We had so much fun at Rigley's party!
Addison also LOVED Rigley's birthday balloons. She would have played with them all night if we would have let her!

"I don't have time to look at the camera. There are balloons here."

Hottie Toddy! Check out that physique!
"Whatcha lookin' at there, buddy?"
The big kids painted all over a canvas, which turned into a free-for-all. There was paint EVERYWHERE!
I promise we did not stage this picture. Jim Ed walked in and captured this.
Addison is really into her music table, which was a gift from our super neighbors, the Linds. She loves to stand at it and push the buttons, and has started to dance a little while it plays. She loves to eat, and seems to like yogurt, animal crackers, Hawaiian Delight (mainly pineapple), oatmeal, applesauce...She likes just about everything we put in front of her. Except homemade veggies! I have tried to blend some myself, but she just doesn't get too excited about them!
1 comment:
WOW Amanda, You have been busy!
Bless your heart! I don't know how you juggle it all!
THANKS AGAIN for Katherine's precious tutu & tank.......We love it!
(I'll write ya about the wagon,in the morning.....I'm poop'ed)
Post a Comment