Sunday, August 10, 2008

Beautiful Girl

We met up with photographer Lauren Leonard this weekend to have Addison's six month pictures done. I am really impressed with what she has shown me so far, and she was so much fun to work with and her prices are extremely competitive!

Lauren posted a few of the pictures on her blog this evening, so I swiped them for ours. I hope you enjoy, and if you like Lauren's work, please go check her out!

I will post more pictures for all to see when Lauren sends me the rest! I can't wait!











What an incredible child! I am so in love!

9 comments:

The Farrells said...

Miss Addison takes such precious pics!! I love the one of her standing up. Too cute!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

How WONDERFUL!! I can't believe how mobile she is! Max will not be that mobile in a month. He might be lazy! She is SO perfect! Beautiful Girl is the perfect title.

CAMoore said...

Beautiful!!! From these few pictures, looks like you are going to have a hard time deciding which to order/buy!

It was wonderful to see you this past weekend! Thanks so much for the frame (and the cute towel you made for Wendy)! I love it!!

RachelM said...

Those are all so cute! I love the one of her standing up! She's such a cutie!
Does Laura Leonard have a website?

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Lauren does have a website; it is listed in Addison's Playgroup! She is just starting out, so she doesn't have a lot on there yet, but she is fantastic! And so nice!

Anonymous said...

She just takes one's breath away! I love the new header. I hope you can get more black and white photos, they are beautiful. I cannot say I like one picture more than another, they are all gorgeous...Oh, that's because the subject is gorgeous!!!

The Traxsons said...

She is such a beautiful girl! I love the pictures!

Anita Pope said...

Those are so cute!!

lauren lea photography said...

Slide show is posted....finally!