Anyway, Addison is OFF THE CHARTS for height! In fact, Dr. Gregory said that at 28.75" she is in the 50th percentile for a one year old! She is hanging out in the 60th percentile area for weight, at 17.11 pounds. Long and lean...fabulous! It is wreaking havoc on her wardrobe, though! All the adorable fall/winter clothes I bought her in 9 & 12 month sizes will be too short by the time fall and winter actually arrive, so we are thankful for the cooler weather we've had lately because Addison has been trying out her clothes before she outgrows them!

Addison is growing so fast, and moving EVERYWHERE! She crawls everywhere, loves to stand up by herself (not holding on to anything) and thinks Falene (the dog) is pretty funny. She's very verbal, still saying "da-da-da-da-da-da" but not in association with Daddy just yet. We're also working on waving "bye-bye," but it is lost on her at this point!
Addison loves her music table, and there is a little box on the table that we fill with Cheerios (which she loves) for snacks...she loves to dive in with both hands, making a tremendous mess, which Daddy really loves! She still fake coughs a lot (in order to get our attention), doesn't cry very often, and has started blowing really loud, wet raspberries again!
Yes, she is now a formula baby. And believe me, I fought it as hard as I could. But at six months, Addison was eating enough table food to render me nearly unnecessary, except for the last snack right before bed, and before long, that was gone, too. I wasn't prepared to stop nursing until around a year, but Miss Independent made the choice for me. I guess it made weaning a lot easier than most people have it, though!
OH! And we have our two front (top) teeth on the way. They are just seconds from poking through those sweet gums, and the next two out from there are a couple of weeks behind them! We'll be eating CrackerJacks before you know it!
3 comments:
Consider yourself lucky!! Laci has never been under the 90th percentile in height and is almost always under 50th in weight. Try finding jeans that fit those birdlegs!! I blame it on Brad! I tell him that is why she has to wear designer jeans, they are the only ones long enough! And, Meg, well she is under 50th in both! Don't guess they'll be sharing cloths!
Addison is perfect! Looks like she loves the camera already!
I think you have a supermodel baby! Ava is long and lean too, she is always in the 80-90% for heighth but 20% for weight! She looks like a very happy, healthy girl!
What a little fashionista she is! Love her outfits - my niece has alot of the same clothes (my mom and dad go crazy for Clovers clothes). Too bad boys clothes aren't as fun!
Miss Addison is adorable - she is just a big ole camera ham, isn't she?
Love the post updates on what she is up to! Makes me look forward to Cyler's milestones!
Post a Comment