Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Tooth!

Addison's upper left central incisor came in today! For those of you keeping track, that makes THREE TEETH! And they are razor-sharp! I think her upper right central incisor will be here in a day or two, and her upper lateral incisors are not far behind!

9 comments:

the boyd girls.... said...

She is getting so big! Hope to see you this week!!!

CAMoore said...

Yeah for teeffers!!

Anonymous said...

Katherine is SO jealous!!!
Not ONE tooth has appeared!
How's my projects going???
Talk to you soon!

Kicks & Giggles said...

Yeah! Evie still doesn't have any teeth. Had so much fun watching the girls play! We must do it again soon! I put a couple of pics of them on our page. What are your plans for the game Saturday?

Trumbo Family said...

Amanda I'm impressed with your correct terminology!! She's a doll!Lisa Trumbo

Tabitha and Kelly said...

Great for the teeth! Max is working on them but none yet! So, I contacted Lauren and I think we are going to our 6 month pictures with her. She is VERY reasonable! I'm so excited! Thanks for the info!

The Traxsons said...

Just when I think she can't possibly get any cuter, she does! I haven't checked the blog in a couple of weeks and here she is, even cuter!

Corbin said...

We are too!!! WOW!!! John Austin has no teeth yet but started to pull up this week. No crawling I have a feeling he will just walk!!!! Congrats on the teeth!!!! yea for chicken fingers!!!!

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Thanks, Lisa! I have to confess, I have a cheat sheet! Nice to know a pro approves! =)