I had Addison's little tank embroidered with "Woo Pig" on it, and she had a fabulous B&C tutu, paired with the cutest little sparkly red mary janes... Everywhere we walked, I could hear people oohing and awwwing over her. But then, she's pretty used to hearing that!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Addison sure is! The Bobby Petrino era officially began yesterday, and we celebrated with Addison's first tailgate party! It wasn't the same without YaYa and Often here, too, but Addison did really well considering how incredibly loud, busy and overwhelming the Pit can be, even for grownups!
A view from the top!
Where'd that hairbow go?
This tailgating thing is fun!
Addison got to meet Rachel for the first time. Rachel is one of the sweet girls I coached in high school, and I am so incredibly proud to see her in that Razorbacks Pom uniform! Addison loved watching Rachel call the Hogs and sing the fight song in the Hog Trough! Rachel, you are so beautiful and I am so proud of you!

Cooling off with a bottle...of water!
I don't know these two cheerleaders, but they helped direct me to where Rachel's squad was and I just had to get a picture of Addison with them! Aren't they gorgeous?
I had Addison's little tank embroidered with "Woo Pig" on it, and she had a fabulous B&C tutu, paired with the cutest little sparkly red mary janes... Everywhere we walked, I could hear people oohing and awwwing over her. But then, she's pretty used to hearing that!
I had Addison's little tank embroidered with "Woo Pig" on it, and she had a fabulous B&C tutu, paired with the cutest little sparkly red mary janes... Everywhere we walked, I could hear people oohing and awwwing over her. But then, she's pretty used to hearing that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I had to comment bc I read your blog all the time (through Rachel or Amanda)....I love to see what stylin' outfit Addison has on next!! Too precious!!! Makes me hope that someday I may too have a girl so I can dress her up!
My blog is private....email me at katiehiggins1@hotmail.com if you want me to send you an "invite". (I hate saying "invite"! It makes it sound like a secret club!)
Amanda! Addison looks so stinkin' cute!!! Wish they made boys game day stuff that cute!
I love the stuff you made for us (bib and canvas!) It looks great!
PS. GO HOGS!!!!!!!
Oh my word! Addison looks so cute!! Love the outfit! I can't wait for Lily to wear hers next weekend! I coached cheerleading too last year at the school I teach at! Such a time committment!! (so fun though!) Needless to say, I am not doing it this year... I think it would be too much with the little missy!!! Addison is getting so big!! Such a cutie!!!
What a doll!!! I wouldn't expect any less from her, though! She always looks adorable!
Maybe a future Razorback cheerleader??
...or pom!!!!
OH my goodness........that little razorback outfit is TOO much! I'm going to have to get one for next football season!
Post a Comment