***I have to update. I don't really know what this means, but Katie's original test that tells how much cancer you have showed 15,000. 15,000 what, I don't know. Sounds like a LOT. But she had some testing today after this round of chemo, and her level is at 800! Keep those prayers flowing; I think it's working! Thank you, Lord!
One of YaYa's good friends has a very sick 2 1/2 year old granddaughter, Katie, who is the youngest person ever diagnosed with pancreatic carcinoma. I don't personally know Katie, but my heart is just breaking for her and for her family, so please lift her up and remember Katie and her family in your prayers. I can't imagine how they must be feeling, and I pray that I never have to know.
***YaYa has left a new comment on your Bibs & Cribs post "Care Package":***
Thank you Amanda. I know Katie's family is in need of as many prayers as they can get. Katie is not doing very well. In spite of or because of the chemo treatments she is growing weaker and is quite ill. Please keep on praying for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment