My good friend Amanda surprised me with an award! Ha! I am now an award-winning blogger! Amanda passed it on to me because of my creativity (which I find incredibly flattering--I'm just happy that people like what I make!!!), so maybe this actually belongs over on Bibs & Cribs, but I figure most of you read both anyway.So who to pass it on to? I have to go with 2 lovely ladies:
1. Keri, who is the reason I got into this in the first place! She was on me throughout my entire pregnancy, urging me to start a blog. I finally gave in, and here we are. Keri is also a very very creative person and just plain super fun to be around! Thanks, SuperMom!
2. Lindsey, another extremely creative woman, also a SuperMom. Lindsey is one of the most encouraging and uplifting people I know, and I feel so blessed to count her among friends.
Love you both and congratulations on your high honor! =)
9 comments:
Congratulations on your award!!! I totally agree... You are so creative, and I love all of your awesome creations!! It is so great of you to make anything anyone asks for!! I also love to see what cute things Miss Addison is doing!! She just keeps gettin cuter!! Award well deserved!!!
Congrats too!!! You are SO creative anf a great blogger too!!!! Oh and great mom!!!!
oh, you are so sweet! Love you bunches.... see you fri night!
Congratulations, a well deserved award, indeed! I always knew that you had a creative streak and now it is beginning to pay off for you. It makes me so proud to see what a fantastic mother you have become. Makes me think I did something right!
Amanda,
You are amazing. I don't think there is a day that goes by that I'm not bragging about you to someone. You are sooo sweet, and so deserving of the award!
You go Girl!!!!!!!!
You definitely deserve it!
Amanda,
Your blog is Amazing! And all that you are doing is just wonderful. The chair you did for baby Lee is awesome! You are so talented and have such a gift! Miss Addison is so adorable. Hope to see you soon.
Casey Roark
Post a Comment