Well, "Start" to school might be a better phrase... Starting next week, Addison is going to an MDO program a couple of days a week. I am very nervous but I know it will be good for us both! Addison can get used to other caregivers besides Daddy and I, and I can get some work done around here!
She's very excited that her friends Cy and Mackenzie will be in class with her, as well as the new friends she met yesterday at Open House! The teachers are super-nice, and in the itty bitty class (Little Angels, I think), they just go with whatever schedule each child needs.
"What is that thing on her head? I think I need to play with that..."
I'll be sure to update on Addison's actual first day!
I have to note, also, that it was a little strange for real school to start back this year without me. I still feel like it's summer, but it's not! It's wierd because teaching and coaching pom were my LIFE for several years, and now I barely remember what it was like to be at school from 7 am until 11 or 12 that night for a ballgame. Not that I want to.
Being Addison's mommy is the greatest job in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment