These are great, a of course, a great subject! :)
That was so cute! I love the black and white one of her at the end!
Wow!!! Totally amazing! I look at her and think she looks just like you. Then, the next picture comes up and I can see Jim Ed. It's awesome how God can create a baby that looks so much like both parents! She's beautiful!
These pictures are awesome! Addison is so precious.Too many cute ones to pick from!
BEAUTIFUL!!
Oh My Word!!! Those are so great!!! She is just such a doll!!! She looks like a little angel!! So sweet!!
Wow. She is so beautiful. Cooper has a serious crush!!!! We need to get them together soon.
I LOVE her in those adorable outfits! The photographer did a good job! We went out with Jevin Smith last weekend and he wanted me to tell you all hi!
Those are absolutely gorgeous! You're going to have such a hard time picking!
Those are beautiful pictures!! Addison is too cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
These are great, a of course, a great subject! :)
That was so cute! I love the black and white one of her at the end!
Wow!!! Totally amazing! I look at her and think she looks just like you. Then, the next picture comes up and I can see Jim Ed. It's awesome how God can create a baby that looks so much like both parents! She's beautiful!
These pictures are awesome! Addison is so precious.Too many cute ones to pick from!
BEAUTIFUL!!
Oh My Word!!! Those are so great!!! She is just such a doll!!! She looks like a little angel!! So sweet!!
Wow. She is so beautiful. Cooper has a serious crush!!!! We need to get them together soon.
I LOVE her in those adorable outfits! The photographer did a good job! We went out with Jevin Smith last weekend and he wanted me to tell you all hi!
Those are absolutely gorgeous! You're going to have such a hard time picking!
Those are beautiful pictures!! Addison is too cute!
Post a Comment