Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Addison's armoire is finally in!

We only ordered it, um, nineteen weeks ago. And it was finally delivered last night! Still no peeking, though! I will post nursery pictures when I am finished with her room. What is so funny is that having my child's room unfinished (and her being almost eight weeks old) is SO unlike me! But I am trying so hard to be patient and really design the room the way I want it to be. Besides, she doesn't even sleep in there yet!

Also, YaYa called me yesterday and told me that Addison's fabulous chandelier is in! Some of YaYa's friends have a super-cute store where they live, and ordered this especially for Miss Addison! I can't wait until YaYa and Often can come up and bring it so we can have it installed!
Here is a picture of it. I absolutely love the vibrant colors in this chandelier! It has our pinks and greens, but you can see that it opens up possibilities for lots of colors to be added in Addison's room in the future! Yaay for light!

7 comments:

Ellis Kathryn and Charlie's Mommy said...

LOVE the chandelier! Absolutley gorgeous!!! I'd also like some of those adorable burp cloths. I'd like 2 boy ones. You can pick the colors! Thanks!!! Also-can add your blog to my links?

Christy said...

Thanks so much for the great info on all of the great bows!!! addison is abosolutely adorable!! I love the chandelier... too cute!!!

Shawna said...

I LOVE that chandelier Amanda!! Addison gets cuter and cuter every time I check this blog!

The Evins said...

LOVE the chandelier. Your little girl is so cute. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog??

The Evins said...

Can I add you to our friends list?

CAMoore said...

What a cute chandelier!!!!

Where did you get Addison's bedding made at? I am from Fayetteville, so I could probably be able to find someone to do it for us. But I just looked at your blog again and your crib bedding is precious! Great taste!

julia said...

I love the chandelier...and I can't wait to see pics of the rest of the nursery!