Monday, March 10, 2008

Just Some Random Fun Pictures

Is it just me or do you seem to smile more for Daddy? I think Mommy's just the feedbucket!

YaYa and Often (My Dad still hasn't chosen a name. His new thing is, "I don't care what she calls me, as long as she calls me often." So we're calling him "Often" until he picks a name!) came last weekend and I don't take a lot of pics when they're here because YaYa is a shutterbug! She sends me a CD of pics after every visit! Here are a couple of the cute ones she sent from last weekend:
These are my favorite party pants. But I think I've outgrown them now, because I'm getting so big. This was just last week! =(
Daddy likes to pretend I'm a football and he's the Heisman Trophy!
Addison practicing her high kicks with Often! We've gotta start training early if we want to be a DCC! Thanks, Coach!

They got all the snow that totally missed us last week, and I just had to post these pictures of their house and the creek by their house. Evidently, Often was a kid again, which is normal during snow, or summer, or anytime, really... He had the four-wheelers out, and was taking people for "Redneck Sled" rides behind it! I wish we could have been there; Christmas 2006 was so fun when we did that! He also likes to take his hundred-year old Razorback Red Chevy Blazer out to "rescue" people who are stranded in the snow or ice. YaYa HATES cold weather, so rest assured that she isn't his sidekick on these adventures. She's inside with a cup of her hazelnut International Gourmet coffee and a good book! Isn't all that snow beautiful? I love snow, but am really ready for spring!
The front of YaYa and Often's house. I know Addison is so ready to build a snowman right out front! The creek near the house. Looks like a postcard!

Addison has started doing the coolest thing. When she gets a passie, sometimes she will hold her little fist up against it to keep it in her mouth. She hasn't yet "discovered" her hands, so I'm really impressed by this. She also shakes her head at me when she doesn't want the passie, usually after a series of her spitting it out, me replacing it, her spitting it out, me replacing it...
I think this next picture looks just like Mommy as a baby, but Addison is so much cuter! There is no denying you are mine! Maybe YaYa will get out some of my baby pics and scan and email them to me...
This was so funny to me...I picked Addison up to change her diaper the other day, and it had worked its way down to a low-rise diaper, little booty crease and all! I guess she's ready for some baby True Religions! Thankfully, this one was only wet, not muddy, or I probably would have skipped the camera! You should have seen me trying to manage Addison, who was patient with the first 3 tries, but quickly lost her patience, the camera, and my hysterical laughter all at once!
Ya gotta look close to see it! And you can see a little cornstarch (which I think has helped tremendously with the diaper rash) residue up there.

I love this little outfit. We bought the onesie with the pearls (No, I did not put jewelry on my infant child. They are printed on the top.) on the way home from the Doctor's appointment when we found out we were having a little girl! I've been dying to get it on Addison, and finally was able!
Little Diva...I am so cute!
Getting a little irritated...
BIG DIVA!!! Why am I not getting my way??? Why are you people just standing there??? Do something to make me happy!!!
She goes from picture #1 to picture #3 in approximately .02 seconds. I love the pinkie finger sticking out in picture #3!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I think my husband must be your Dad's long lost son. He loves to "rescue" people when it snows. He gets real excited when I need him to run to Wal-Mart when the weather is bad in case he happens upon some stranded soul. Also, loves the "redneck sled".