What an o'stinker!
Something just isn't o'right...
Playing in the gym this morning. Addison gets going so fast, kicking and talking! She absolutely loves playing in there, and she has started really chatting up those jungle friends! Below is a short video of it, but I'm not sure how I feel about the whole world hearing my silly voice talking to her! Maybe you should just leave the sound on mute...
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
Daddy caught this picture of this great smile. Addison looks so cool and relaxed!
3 comments:
McCoy had on the same shirt today!! So cute!
Where do you get all of addison's amazing hats and bow headbands???? My little girl Lily is due in may, and i have already starting collecting big bow headbands and hats by the dozens, but you have the cutest ones!!!
Addison looks like you! When she was first born I could not see it, but now...Oh, my. She is definately her mother's daughter. Love the headband with all the different plumage!
Post a Comment