Thursday, March 13, 2008

Here's the answer to our question, just may not be the one we want!

Rachel Miller suggested I talk to Brandy Foshe (click on her name and it will take you to her site) because she's really great at this stuff. Here is what she discovered after looking around in Addison's blog:

"Okay, it's as I suspected. If you use a pyzam template, you'll have to add the page elements back each time. I know that is not the answer you were looking for, but basically it has to do with the html.

If you were to switch to a blogger template and insert a background, your page elements would stay... This site has some cute free backgrounds and instructions on how to insert them (it's really easy!) http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ ---you won't lose your elements using these.

Also, I do custom blog design work (I did RachelM's), for 30.00 for the background, header, and signature. If you just wanted a background, it'd be 10.00."


So there you go. I will keep looking for a background that works! Sorry no real answer!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Thanks Amanda! I've already tried it.