
We were a little sleepy later on in the afternoon after church...Addison fell asleep playing with her cootie bug!
Addison wanted me to send a quick shout-out to her awesome nurses (especially Amanda) and Dr. Seale. She felt so special on Thursday when we came in for Mommy's appointment and everyone was loving on her! We are so lucky to have such an amazing team taking care of us--sort of makes me sad that I won't be back for a year! Ick, I just realized what I wished for. Not really. Love you all anyway!And her birth announcements are almost ready to go out! Yaay! =)
One final exciting thought: Cousin Elisabeth is only two days (or less) from being born! Katie is going in Monday evening and they are going to start inducing her because Elisabeth just refuses to drop--the absolute opposite of what Addison did! So by the end of Tuesday, Addison's little cousin will be here! I know they are going to be great friends!
Does she look like she's up to something here or what?
Addison fell asleep with her hands perfectly crossed the other day. How sweet! And ladylike!
Holding that passie in place again!
Looks so uncomfortable, but this is how she likes to sleep when she dozes off in her bouncy chair! We try to move her head back to center so she doesn't get a "crick" like grownups do, but she resists!
No comments:
Post a Comment