Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cousin Elisabeth is finally here!

Our newest niece, Elisabeth Raley Hampton (Elle), was finally born today to Jim Ed's sister Katie and her husband Shane! Katie went in yesterday evening to start her inducement (is that the right word?) and now here she is! Katie was a total rock star; she only pushed like three times and that baby was out!

Congratulations! Addison is so excited to have a playmate that is a GIRL!

3 comments:

Ellis Kathryn and Charlie's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your new niece!!! They are going to be best buds! Regarding the burp cloths-I trust your creativity. They don't have any room plans or colors yet-so just have fun! Thanks again!!

RachelM said...

Congratulations on the new cousin, Addison!
I just looked and saw your last post!! OH MY GOSH!! That chandelier is absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see her room complete!! This is going to end up being my favorite girl nursery ever!! I can't wait to see the armoire!

The Traxsons said...

I saw your comment on my blog and we'd LOVE to have some of your burp cloths for the auction! Thank you so much! We are also going to have a booth at a Mission Fair in Jacksonville in December and are in need of items to sell. If you're interested in donating a few for that as well, just let me know!