When I was pregnant with Addison, I saw the cutest little burp cloths in a local boutique. The colors were cute, but they didn't blow me away, and one single cloth was $18! DIY-me thought, "I can do that, and I can do it better!" Well, I don't know if it's better, but I did it! And I have gotten comments on them everywhere we go because they are so unique and cute.
So I started making my own cute little ribbon-trimmed burp cloths for baby gifts for friends and now for sale (I could also do tag blankies or beachtowels or bathtowels or other baby items, anything you think you would like). If anyone wants a custom gift for someone special and their someone special, please let me know and I will be happy to create something just for you.
So I started making my own cute little ribbon-trimmed burp cloths for baby gifts for friends and now for sale (I could also do tag blankies or beachtowels or bathtowels or other baby items, anything you think you would like). If anyone wants a custom gift for someone special and their someone special, please let me know and I will be happy to create something just for you. If I have the colors you want, I can usually get one done in a day or two, depending on what we have going on. If not, it might take a tiny bit longer so I can find the colors/themes you want. I also have a few ready-made, so if it's a last-minute gift, I'm ready for you! Here are a few I've done for different people (the pictures aren't perfect, but I think you'll get the idea):
Pink and Green
Pink, Green & Black
Red, Black and White (I've used this as a Hogs cloth)
Can you guess? Purple, Gold and Tiger Stripes...LSU maybe?
A little hard to see, but Oranges, Blues and Yellows
Orange, Black and White (OSU fans)
I've also made some really cute pink and brown, blue and brown, leopard... (and they wash really well, too, by the way) I'm happy to work with any colors/themes you want! The ribbon we use will determine the price, but most of the burp cloths are around $10, which leaves room in the budget if you want to go have them monogrammed (I wish I did that)! Email me or leave a comment on here if you want to order!
Pink and Green
Pink, Green & Black
Red, Black and White (I've used this as a Hogs cloth)
Can you guess? Purple, Gold and Tiger Stripes...LSU maybe?
A little hard to see, but Oranges, Blues and Yellows
Orange, Black and White (OSU fans)I've also made some really cute pink and brown, blue and brown, leopard... (and they wash really well, too, by the way) I'm happy to work with any colors/themes you want! The ribbon we use will determine the price, but most of the burp cloths are around $10, which leaves room in the budget if you want to go have them monogrammed (I wish I did that)! Email me or leave a comment on here if you want to order!
3 comments:
Hey- I found your blog through Rachel Miller (we went to school together). I love your burp cloths!!! I will be having a baby this Fall - we wont know what we are having til early May I believe.
Anyhow, I would love to get a few burp cloths when I know the gender of our "bean"!
I will add you to my blog, so you can see it (it's private right now) but I will add you! lOve your blog too by the way
Amanda M
Hey! I was actually going to say that I found your blog through Rachel's too but Amanda beat me to it!! Your little girl is soooo precious!! I was also going to tell you that I was at Personally Yours in Fayetteville today and saw burp clothes just like those for $28.00 each. I think you will sell TONS!! I will defintely have to get some when I have baby #2!!
Those are adorable! You are so clever!
Post a Comment