HELP!
Maybe some of my more experienced blogging friends can help with this problem. I am trying to change the background on this blog because I think it is too hard to see the pictures, they're sort of transparent-looking. But every time I copy the HTML code from pyzam.com into my blog, it deletes my sidebars, like "Addison's Playgroup" and "Blog Archive." I know there's a way to fix it, but I can't figure it out. If anyone knows how, you sure would save me some time!!! Thanks in advance!
5 comments:
Ask Keri she is the techie!!! Oh and I do want some burp cloths can you do some with LSU colors?
If you go to my blogsite and click on Brandy and Jordan, she can help!! She's amazing with that kind of thing!
If you find the solution, please let me know! I haven't changed my family blog for this very reason!
I need to know that too! that is why I havent changed my background in so long...when I did change it, I had to add all of that lost info back...it was frustrating!
E mail me at brandy_foshe@yahoo.com and we'll talk!
Post a Comment