Blue, Green and Yellow Burp Cloth...This is super-cute, but I'm not sure the picture does it justice.
Browns and Blues. Really cute for a boy. I've done some Pink and Brown with Leopard for girls.
For a Hunter's son (or daughter, I suppose!)
This is a hooded bath towel (you can't tell, but there's a little hood in the middle) in the Greens, Blues and Yellows.
Funky Pink, Black, White and Leopard Beach Towel! This one was a lot of fun! =)Contact me if you need anything!
5 comments:
love love love the brown and blues!!!!!
I am lurking over again from Amanda's blog...sorry!! I absoulutely love these burpie and towels. I have another friend who is having a boy in August and thought about getting a hooded towel for them. How much do you charge for the towels? Also, another quick question, how do they do in the washing machine? Do you have to wash them a special way?
Thanks!!
So cute you are so talented!!! that is a good question about washing them? any recommendations?
No trouble washing them; they've held up really well for me. I typically wash in cold water and dry on low heat, just because that's how I wash. They have been washed in hot water with no trouble, though. Some of the ribbons might get a little scrunched up (mainly the lightweight organza ones), but I think that gives them character!
Amanda,
You're so talented. They are super cute!
Post a Comment